[Buildroot] how to x-compile an in-house shared library ?

David Picard davepiq at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 24 15:28:10 UTC 2016

Hello,

I developed a shared library some time ago. Now, I am developing a
program for an ARM target with Buildroot, and I need to link against
this library.

I don't want to share the library with the community, because it's very
specific. I have a very limited experience and knowledge of Buildroot.
I'm eager to learn, but can't spend much time. I am building out of tree.

So, in my case, what is the easiest way to integrate (or not integrate
?) the library to Buildroot ?

Thanks,
David.