[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2016-03-07

Luca Ceresoli luca at lucaceresoli.net
Wed Mar 23 12:58:48 UTC 2016

Dear Peter,

On 14/03/2016 11:48, Luca Ceresoli wrote:
> Dear Peter,

>>  > On 08/03/2016 08:30, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>>  > [...]
>>
>>  >> x86_64 | libpjsip-2.4.5 | NOK |
>>  >> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/5069fdd4c4a09a6bae2dcbf1f631ece561fe2df0/
>>
>>  > Looks like an issue with parallel building. But before forcing MAKE1, I
>>  > at least would like to be able to reproduce it... I've tried a few
>>  > builds with arbitrary BR2_JLEVEL values but couldn't see it fail here so
>>  > far.
>>
>> It does look like it indeed. Looking at the other pjsip build errors
>> (http://autobuild.buildroot.net/?reason=libpjsip-2.4.5), they seem to be
>> about the srtp dependency (which you now fixed). Let's perhaps give it a
>> few days and see if it triggers again.
>
> ...and it did:
>
>   http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/173/17357c695d77fe0b010d7c38971489c35c07f5fb/
>   http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/bc6/bc61f48d3675700d306d8419736d04f0c2c05903/
>
> I'll try to reproduce the issue starting from these ones.

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue yet, and it still triggers
every few days. At the moment it's the only failure on libpjsip not fixed.

What if I send a patch to disable parallel build and see if it stops
happening? I don't like it very much, but at the moment I'm short of
better ideas...

--
Luca