[Buildroot] Another lame user question.

Steve Calfee stevecalfee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:14:57 UTC 2016

Hi, as the title says, I have another user question. I did explore
google and the buildroot docs.

I am trying to move the mysql directories to my writeable ubi
partition. Somewhere someone create the mysql user. Where did it get
created? However, there is no mysql group. I cannot get mysql to start
from a ubi partition mounted at /data/mysql. Who and where is the
mysql user created (some files have that as a user)

The buildroot manual documents the makeusers syntax, but what file do
I create where? Will that work for mysql?

Thanks, Steve