[Buildroot] [rpi-firmware] I can't find the file /usr/sbin/vcdbg after compiling

Óscar Gómez Fuente oscargomezf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:59:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm using the last release buildroot-2016.02 and I'm trying to test some
dtb files on my raspberry pi 2 (because It seems to be it doesn't work
well) so I'm trying to add the package to debug vcdbg:

Target package ---> Hardware handling  ---> Firmware ---> vcdbg

The compilation was successful but the file /usr/sbin/vcdbg doesn't exist
in the $TARGET_DIR

Can everyone help me? I don't know If It could be a bug.

Best regards.

Oscar Gomez Fuente