[Buildroot] Autobuilder update

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Fri Mar 11 11:08:13 UTC 2016

 > Hello,
 > Some autobuilder updates:

 >  - All the Buildroot pre-built external toolchains have been rebuilt
 >    with Buildroot 2016.02 + a few patches. To see which patches I'm
 >    using to build those external toolchains, see the branch at:

 >    http://git.free-electrons.com/users/thomas-petazzoni/buildroot/log/?h=br-ext-toolchain-fixes

I recently also ran into these gmp/mpc/mpfr issues building a toolchain
at work (for the glibc dns issue) and had to spend some time to debug
and come up with a similar workaround as you did. I really think we
should include that patch in buildroot until we get the $ORIGIN rpath
stuff merged to save peoples time.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard