[Buildroot] Autobuilder update

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Mar 10 22:47:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

Some autobuilder updates:

 - All the Buildroot pre-built external toolchains have been rebuilt
   with Buildroot 2016.02 + a few patches. To see which patches I'm
   using to build those external toolchains, see the branch at:

   http://git.free-electrons.com/users/thomas-petazzoni/buildroot/log/?h=br-ext-toolchain-fixes

 - The br-sh4-full configuration has been changed to actually use the
   Buildroot toolchain, and not the pre-built Musl-cross toolchain.

 - I've fixed the Free Electrons build server, which was no longer
   building anything since quite some time, due to a lack of disk
   space. This will help re-increase the number of builds done each day.

Let me know if there are other things that should be improved/changed
in the autobuilder setup (be it adding more toolchain configurations,
or other changes).

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons