[Buildroot] Buildroot Summer Camp next week: topics?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Jun 25 13:03:52 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Next week, from June 30 to July 5, six of the core Buildroot developers
will join for a Summer Camp.

While the participation to this event is not open to everyone for
obvious logistic reasons, it will be an excellent time to discuss open
issues, merge pending patches and improve things in Buildroot.

Therefore, if you have some pending patches, some specific Buildroot
issues you would like to discuss, do not hesitate to let us know.

We can organize some Google Hangout sessions to discuss specific topics.
Thanks to the presence of several core Buildroot developers in the same
place, we should be able to take quick decisions and therefore make
much more progress than through lengthy e-mail discussions.

Thanks for your participation!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons