[Buildroot] any comments on my patches?

James Knight james.d.knight at live.com
Sat Jun 25 03:41:52 UTC 2016

Dagg,

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 2:30 AM, daggs <daggs at gmx.com> wrote:
> I didn't know there were ok enough to be committed.

Also note that a non-response doesn't mean they are ready to be
submitted as well. As mentioned by Yann, the process can take some
time (even longer for newer, complex or "rare" package additions). One
way to keep the process moving smooth is to remember to mark your
superseded patches as... superseded. Looking at your submitted patches
[1], I believe I see four (4) patches that can be marked as superseded
(if you weren't aware or just forgot to adjust after submitting your
v4 series).

That being said, I might have some additional comments for your active
patches; I'll reply on them individually. Hopefully, it will bring you
one step closer to getting your changes in.

Relevant patch submission reference - "Don't get discouraged - or
impatient." [2]

[1]: https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/list/?submitter=69054
[2]: https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/SubmittingPatches