[Buildroot] buildroot autobuild we access

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Jul 13 13:52:37 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 13:38:17 +0000, Vlad Zakharov wrote:

> Sometimes I use your web page with autobuild buildroot results:
> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/
>
> And I found the following behavior:
> When I want to view results limited to the ARC architecture, I click
> at "arc" link in the "Arch" column. After that I get to a page with
> results for ARC.
>
> But when I want to get older results (click at "Next results" at the
> bottom of the web page) I get a page with next 50 results for all
> architectures, not only for ARC.

Correct.

> I looked at the browser's address bar and found the following:
> 	1) When I click at "arc" a GET request with parameter
> "arch=arc" is sent, 2) Then I click at "Next results" request with
> "start=50" is sent, but "arch=arc" parameter gets missed. So I get
> results for all architectures.
>
> Thereafter if I want to get results from 50 to 100 and older for ARC
> I have to edit the address bar myself to send GET request with
> "arch=arc&start=50" parameters.
>
> I think it isn't very convenient that when we click at "Next results"
> while viewing a page for specific arch we are getting results for all
> archs. As for me we should get next 50 results for that specific arch.
>
> To fix it we just have not to lose "arch" parameter when clicking at
> "Next results" link.

This is just a limitation of the pile of PHP crap that I wrote to run
autobuild.buildroot.org. The code is at
http://git.buildroot.org/buildroot-test/ (of course, once the Git
repository will be back), so do not hesitate to send patches to improve
things. Be ready for a dive into a pile of horrible code if you start
looking at this PHP stuff.

Note that you can also use the magic "step" argument to get more than
50 results per-page (though it is limited to max 250 results per page
IIRC). So, you can do:

	http://autobuild.buildroot.net/?arch=arc&step=250&status=NOK

To get the latest 250 failures happening on ARC.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons