[Buildroot] Buildroot with raspberry : can't connect with Hostname

FrAnKenStEiN MC chfakht at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 00:37:34 UTC 2016

Finally ,
after using buildroot with raspberrypi_defconfig and add dropBear package
for SSH , i could now connect via ethernet to my raspberry.
I have defined the hostname in buildroot to be "pi" and using HDMI it
display pi login
but i can connect only by using root
like *ssh root at 10.42.0.6 <root at 10.42.0.6>* (since i have definded a static
ip in cmdline.txt : but what is the difference between defining a static ip
adress in this file Vs doing it in /etc/networj/interfaces file
Whatever ,* i can't just connect using pi as user*

*cut -d: -f1 /etc/passwd*
*root*
*daemon*
*bin*
*sys*
*sync*
*mail*
*www-data*
*operator*
*ftp*
*nobody*

I think that i must add a new user ? but why pi is missing ? thanks a lot :)
ᐧ