[Buildroot] RFC: Patch series for Kodi 16-Jarvis

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Jan 24 14:56:06 UTC 2016

Bernd,

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 14:44:31 +0100, Bernd Kuhls wrote:

> Hi @all:
>
> Kodi 16.0-rc1 was released this week, I updated my github repo.

Do you know when the final 16 release will be published ? If it's
before end of January, then we can include it in 2016.02 and you should
post the patches for -rc1 as soon as possible.

However, if it's scheduled to be released after end of January, then it
will only make it for Buildroot 2016.05, in which case you can wait
just after the release of 2016.02 to post your patch series.

How does that sound?

(BTW, if you want a specific reaction from me from a mail posted on the
mailing list, try to Cc me.)

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons