[Buildroot] [git commit] package/cups: Un-deprecate, and update CUPS to 2.1.2

Olivier Schonken olivier.schonken at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 06:23:57 UTC 2016

Hi Yann, Thomas, All,

That's a tough one.  I don't see an easy way to break the dependency
without building one of the dependant packages twice.

To me it seems like we would have to decide on which functionality is least
important at this stage.  Disabling Avahi LibGTK support when building Cups
with Avahi and LibGTK, or disabling Cups Avahi support when building Cups
with Avahi and LibGTK, or disabling LibGTK Cups support. (Unfortunately
those are the easy fixes that lose some functionality)

I'm open to suggestions.

Regards
Olivier