[Buildroot] "The owner of buildroot.uclibc.org has configured their website improperly."

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:59:20 UTC 2016

I apologise if this has already been asked.

When I try to connect to buildroot.uclibc.org with my ubuntu 14.04
Firefox 44.0.2, I get the following message:

Your connection is not secure
The owner of buildroot.uclibc.org has configured their website
improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has
not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that
Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible
to add an exception for this certificate.

I thought I should mention this, even though I'm sure I can't be the
first to have noticed it.

--wpd