[Buildroot] [musl] Re: [musl] cortex-m support?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Dec 27 22:03:02 UTC 2016

On 12/21/2016 12:18 AM, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:
> Hi Rob,
> Rob Landley wrote,

I missed this the first time because gmail is crap. (I wash email
through it for the spam filtering, but there's no way to get it to STOP
duplicate killing, so a reply like this gets randomly sorted into the
buildroot folder, the musl folder, or my inbox depending on which copy
arrvied first. Makes following threads impossible, let alone archiving
them. Yes I have complained to Google multiple times over the past few
years, they're too big to hear me.)

So I just noticed it in the musl web archive, but I think it's off topic
here. I assume your list will bounce posts from non-subscribers, so
lemme send my reply to the old uClibc mailing list instead. (*shrug*
Still subscribed there, and you're the only one who posts there, so...)

Rob