[Buildroot] rust?

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 18:04:46 UTC 2016

So, is anybody following this:

https://github.com/elebihan/buildroot.git

?

I'm trying to use it to compile a particular version of rust and cargo
with the buildroot internal cross compilers in order to add a uclibc
target. There doesn't seem to be much direction on how to use the
scripts included in order to add a particular target. In particular, I
had to make some modifications to even make it useful to enable uclibc
as a potential target. Does someone have an example invocation that
can be used to derive a valid buildroot target? Because I got errors
trying to use the python script. I think that's all that I need, is an
example.

The other changes around using a particular rust version I can make on my own.