[Buildroot] [genimage] Create a folder with a file using genimage

Oscar Gomez Fuente oscargomezf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:26:57 UTC 2016

Thank you very much Peter,

I've got two more questions related to genimage.

1º.- Is there any way to give the partition boot the label "BOOT" and the
partition rootfs the label "rootfs"? It will be very useful because when I
insert the sd card in a computer I'm going to know the folder name where is
going to be mounted the sd card.

2º.- When the sdcard.img is generated and when you make a dd command to the
sd card, it's wasted most of the size of the sd card. I usually use a
16GBytes sd card, and my sdcard.img is only  around 110 MB so the remaining
space is wasted. Is there any way to give the rootfs partition an extra
size (for example 1 Gbyte o something like that)? I was trying to use this,
but it doesn't work:

image sdcard.img {
  hdimage {
  }