[Buildroot] [git commit] configs/raspberrypi3: sync kernel version with rpi/rpi2

Oscar Gomez Fuente oscargomezf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:28:46 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I made a git clone from buildroot with the last repo, and It works fine
with rpi1 and rp2. I want to check rpi3 too so I've tried to select DTB
overlays (Target packages > Hardware handling > Firmware > Install DTB
overlays) but it didn't generate the overlay folder in
output/images/rpi-firmware.

Does anyone knows why?

Best regards.

[image: photo] Óscar Gómez Fuente
Electronic Engineer & Degree in Physical Sciences
Mobile: 659.28.97.90
Email: oscargomezf at gmail.com
Website: www.oscargomezf.com
<http://facebook.com/oscargomezf>  <http://plus.google.com/oscargomezf>