[Buildroot] QMAKESPEC has not been set

rfinkelstein at rtsys.fr rfinkelstein at rtsys.fr
Tue Apr 26 14:44:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

> So you should first change the python-sip package to make it possible
> to build it without selecting Qt4.

I've removed the Qt of the python-sip dependencies, now I'm using only
the Qt5

>> The error I've mentioned (QMAKESPEC has not been set, so configuration
>> cannot be deduced), as the command that generates the error can be
>> seen
>> in the copy of my terminal in the link below
>> https://gist.github.com/Finkelrf/035f2f7554039ee1ce1008425340e8b3
>
> For Qt5, we need to pass the spec file in argument to qmake, which is
> done automatically if you use $(QT5_QMAKE). So in python-sip, you
> should replace:
>
>    $(HOST_DIR)/usr/bin/qmake
>
> by:
>
>    $(QT5_QMAKE)
>
> if Qt5 is being used.

I've replaced the $(HOST_DIR)/usr/bin/qmake to $(QT5_QMAKE) and it seems
to fix the QMAKESPEC problem but now I'm getting the error
(https://gist.github.com/Finkelrf/4f7ac78cb48e231c233b31b3270b1b14):
> /media/secure/sda416/zynq_buildroot/host/usr/mkspecs/features/device_config.prf:4:
> Missing ] terminator [found /]

In the line 4 of the device_config.prf there is the following line:
> DEVICE_PRI = $$[QT_HOST_DATA/get]/mkspecs/qdevice.pri

If i call:
> /media/secure/sda416/zynq_buildroot/host/usr/bin/qmake -query

I don't get the QT_HOST_DATA
(https://gist.github.com/Finkelrf/d64bf44ea8662de238cceae3e2bdbcd6)

Shouldn't it be defined as a qmake property?