[Buildroot] Setting RGB

Leonardo Giordano lgiordano at controlnet.com.ar
Wed Apr 13 13:35:48 UTC 2016

I forgot to mention:

At QLinuxFbScreen::initialize() display format is detected as RGB (and it
is true because fbtest shows colors right).
So, I had to swap red and blue structs (struct fb_bitfield), so detection
now says it is BGR. Then at doRedraw() image is inverted when drawing is
issued.

I still don't understand why I should force BGR so Qt drawing can work fine.