[Buildroot] Adding support for the Rust programming language

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Apr 11 08:32:11 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 17:57:45 +0200, Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:

>   We try to avoid requiring python for a normal build, and use it only for
> specific scripts at the moment (like graph-depends).

Right, but on the other hand, support/dependencies/dependencies.sh
verifies unconditionally that there is a python interpreter available
on the build machine. So there is not really anything that prevents
from using python stuff during the build. Unless of course this Python
logic starts to use modules not in the Python standard library, of
course.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons