[Buildroot] Building system for the Marvell's ARMADA A385 borad to resolve the VLAN trunk issue

Lee, Tommy Tommy_Lee at alliedtelesis.com
Thu Sep 24 22:53:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

I do not know any other ARMADA A38x issues hanging there. My issue is the boot-time enabling of two eth interfaces on the DB-88F6820-GP board - eth0 for DHCP; eth1 for static.

Yesterday I used one of four Marvell's DTB files with my 4.0.4 system zImage built with mvebu_v7_defconfig. The boot process automatically enabled only eth0.

Unfortunately I do not have the DTS file for building that DTB file. I am reviewing the relevant DTS files, in the 2015.05 and Marvell's 2012.11 file systems, to try to resolve the eth1 enabling issue now.

Tommy