[Buildroot] Mailing list address

Vicente Olivert Riera Vincent.Riera at imgtec.com
Mon Sep 14 10:56:33 UTC 2015

Dear Chris Packham,

On 09/14/2015 11:35 AM, Chris Packham wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just noticed that README[1] mentions "buildroot at buildroot.org" but the
> buildroot website[2] says "buildroot at busybox.net". I just sent a patch
> to the former, assuming it must be an alias to the latter.

Yes, one is an alias of the other.

> I haven't
> seen a bounce but haven't seen it show up on the list yet.

I do see your patch on the list, and also in Patchwork:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/517337/

> Is the address supposed to work as I've assumed or is it just a plain
> typo in README?

No, is not a typo. The buildroot.org address works and it's the one
everyone should use, IMHO.

> I'll re-send my patch to the other address in a couple of minutes.

Now we have your patch twice:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/517346/

Can you please mark this one as "superseded" or "rejected" or "not
applicable" (I guess we need a "Duplicate" option) in Patchwork?

Regards,

Vincent.