[Buildroot] EOVERFLOW fstat() error on cortex-A9 android when trying to load shared library

Alex Potapenko opotapenko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:49:02 UTC 2015

Sorry, top posting was an accident: I first pressed 'Reply' instead of
'Reply to all', then typed the message, and then noticed it. Thought if I
only change the recipients, not the topic, it'll be OK.
Anyway, /system/lib appears in strace output only because of
LD_LIBRARY_PATH env variable, which is populated by android as
'/system/lib' and is respected by uclibc. If I empty this variable, those
entries go away.

Optware-ng is designed to reside in /opt, be firmware-independed and run
fine as long as the arch is right. At least if it doesn't pick up wrong
libs first because of LD_LIBRARY_PATH containing conflicting libs. That is
why I expected it to work with my phone, arch seems right... But it
doesn't! And that's the mystery, the strace EOVERFLOW error tells me
nothing, and I don't even know where to look, what to try, etc.

Thanks
7 вер. 2015 18:17 "Arnout Vandecappelle" <arnout at mind.be> пише: