[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2015-09-04

Vicente Olivert Riera Vincent.Riera at imgtec.com
Sat Sep 5 13:41:22 UTC 2015

Dear Thomas Petazzoni, Francois Perrad, all,

On 05/09/15 07:30, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Build statistics for 2015-09-04

>        mipsel |          perl-html-parser-3.71 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/128671dfa23d843698a63220c2fac1f44e1d5845/

does it make sense building perl modules statically? They are intended
to be loaded by the dynamic loader, so..., should we disable all perl
modules for static builds? Francois?

>      mips64el | xdriver_xf86-video-r128-6.1... | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/34fbb7434d94b32de82f7094facbe57abef2573f/

This looks weird...

r128_dri.c:61:26: fatal error: GL/glxtokens.h: No such file or directory

... because that file should be provided by xproto_glproto which is
already installed according to the build-time.log. I'll investigate it.

Regards,

Vincent.