[Buildroot] [git commit] package/swupdate: add patch to fix build issue with some toolchains

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Sat Oct 24 12:28:06 UTC 2015

Bjørn, All,

On 2015-10-24 14:01 +0200, Bjørn Forsman spake thusly:
> This patch caused an unfortunate regression that prevents any handlers
> from being registered (runtime issue).
> This means it cannot perform any update. Upstream has reverted it.
>
> See discussion:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/swupdate/oVIhJmYPT8A/eq3uZvYVDQAJ

Care to send a rever for it, please?

Also, if you can disable the package for the affected toolchains and/or
architectures, that would be great as well.

Once upstream has a better patch, we can include it and drop the
dependencies on toolchain / archs.

Thanks for the report! :-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.