[Buildroot] X11: How do I prevent the target screen from going black after 10 minutes?

Lennart Ramberg ramberg.lennart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:21:03 UTC 2015

This worked:
# DISPLAY=:0 xset s off -dpms   (Skipped consoleblank=0 in grub.cfg)
But it won't persist a restart.

I guess a script could run it after boot, alternativerly I could make an
xorg.conf.
How should Buildroot arrange such a script to be run automatically after
boot?
I assume avoiding xorg.conf would be more modern/better. Or?

Regards
Lennart