[Buildroot] What environment do I need for event input?

Jay devbon at naver.com
Sat Oct 17 23:31:46 UTC 2015

I need "/dev/input/event*" for irda remote controler.
I tested kernel 4.1.7 and buildroot 2015.08.1.
Of course, on custon kernel configuration, I enabled "Device Drivers --> Input device suppor --> Event interface"
I have tested budilroot system configuration. ie) like these combinations
Init system ("systemd") /dev managaement (auto selected with udev)
Init system ("Busybox") /dev management ("Dynamic using devtmpfs only")
Init system ("Busybox") /dev management ("Dynamic using mdev")
Init system ("Busybox") /dev management ("Dynamic using eudev")

And, Init system ("Busybox") /dev management ("Static using device table")
In case of using "Static device table", in directory of "output/taget/dev/input/" exists,
but, on target system still does not show.

Best,
Jay