[Buildroot] Change build directory por a package

Carlos Soto csotoalonso at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 18:37:55 UTC 2015

Hi again,

Anyway, it sure compiles, but it is only because it is configured for
> static linking. As soon as I remove this config option from sdl2.mk
>
> # We must enable static build to get compilation successful.SDL2_CONF_OPTS += --enable-static
>
> the problem I reported appears again and the compilation ends with an error.
>
> I was a bit confused about the meaning of this configuration flag. I
thought it meant to compile the .so library static, but instead it means
building the static libSDL.a library. So no harm in letting it live ;-)

There are some other issues with the SDL2 patch, but I'm not sure if this
is the right place to discuss them or maybe I should look in the mailing
list for the right thread?

Thanks