[Buildroot] No 'zip' utility?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:06:13 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-23, Baruch Siach <baruch at tkos.co.il> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 07:22:18PM +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
>> I just stumbled across the fact that there doesn't seem to be a 'zip'
>> utility available either as a busybox applet or as a stand-alone
>> utility with a buildroot package.

[...]

> Try the infozip package. Look under "Compressors and decompressors".

Doh!  Thanks.  My (somewhat old) version of buildroot doesn't have an
infozip package, and I somehow missed it when searching through the
git tree to see if a zip utility had been added "recently".

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Maybe I should have
                                  at               asked for my Neutron Bomb