[Buildroot] Poco 1.6.1 with glib for Raspberry Pi

Benno b.schweikert at prosystems.de
Tue Nov 3 15:11:59 UTC 2015

> This is unclear. Can you give the *exact* commands you are running
> using the example program above to get the problem ?

for compiling:
path/to/buildroot/output/host/usr/bin/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabi-g++
-O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -MMD -MP -MF"src/Example.d"
-MT"src/Example.d" -o "src/Example.o" "../src/Example.cpp"

for linking:
path/to/output/host/usr/bin/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabi-g++
-L/path/to/buildroot/output/target/usr/lib -o "ExampleProj"
./src/Example.o   -lPocoFoundation -lPocoUtil -lPocoNet

> Yes, the fact that you use glibc is useful. But it does not answer my
> question which was: "what do you mean by FPEnvironment?"

The FPEnvironment is for floating points.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards

Benno Schweikert

ProSystems GmbH, Am Forst 26, D-74889 Sinsheim Eschelbach
Tel.: ++49(0)7265 / 911239
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 341508
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Dietmar Nikolaj, Michael Doll, Ralf Rostock