[Buildroot] Poco 1.6.1 with glib for Raspberry Pi

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Nov 3 15:02:03 UTC 2015

Dear Benno,

On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 15:58:54 +0100, Benno wrote:

> > Can you give us a sample program that allows us to reproduce the
> > problem ?
>
> I tried to make an example program...
>
> #include <string>
>
> int main(int argc, char **argv)
> {
>      std::string example = "This is a test string";
>
>      return 0;
> }

Unless I'm wrong this example program is *not* using the Poco libraries.

> I linked the Poco libraries Foundation, Util and Net. Then I compiled it.
> When the linker is invoked I got the same errors again....

This is unclear. Can you give the *exact* commands you are running
using the example program above to get the problem ?

> > Is the sentence incomplete? "for the FPEnvironment" doesn't really mean
> > anything.
> I thought its an important info that I use glibc.

Yes, the fact that you use glibc is useful. But it does not answer my
question which was: "what do you mean by FPEnvironment?"

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons