[Buildroot] Blackfin Buildroot toolchain issue

Gustavo Zacarias gustavo at zacarias.com.ar
Tue Mar 17 13:45:33 UTC 2015

On 03/15/2015 06:17 PM, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> Hello Gustavo,
>
> I believe you originally added the support to build a Blackfin
> toolchain with the Buildroot internal toolchain backend. Today, I've
> added an external Blackfin toolchain built by Buildroot in the
> autobuilder, and one build failure occurred with this toolchain, on the
> Bellagio package:

Hi.
I'll take a look, but my efforts regarding the blackfin toolchain were a
"best effort" scenario - just getting the toolchain to build where it
didn't before.
I have no hardware to test anything so even if it builds it might not
work correctly at all.
In the mean time i've sent a patch to switch blackfin's default to an
external (ADI) toolchain.
Regards.