[Buildroot] [git commit] gcc: switch to gcc 4.9 as the default version

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Tue Jun 23 07:46:10 UTC 2015

On 06/23/15 00:19, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> commit: http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=07536bbb3df3fb065b8c6a31cf4519c6a0054ad7
> branch: http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=refs/heads/master
>
> Now that we have added gcc 5.1, it's time to make gcc 4.9 the default
> version used in Buildroot.

 I think we should again update our autobuilder toolchains in this case, to make
sure we actually test the thing that we set as default.

[I have bad internet connection now so I didn't check if perhaps the autobuilder
toolchains have already been updated. If so, sorry for the noise.]

 Regards,
 Arnout

[snip]