[Buildroot] Building bootable usb drive for target board with ext2

Patricia Holden patholdn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 21:49:57 UTC 2015

Ok, so I'm still not quite out of the woods.  I copied over the boot
directory from output to my usb drive, copied bzImage to usb drive.  It
hangs on target.  Do I need to edit grub files for the usb?  Do I need to
install grub instead of copying?  Sorry for such mundane questions, but I'm
just getting back into the linux world and my mind is a bit foggy.