[Buildroot] Complete Buildroot training, with freely available materials

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Jun 4 14:53:24 UTC 2015

Hello,

On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 10:44:01 +0200, Lionel Orry wrote:

> > I'm happy to announce that Free Electrons has developed a complete
> > 3-days training course on Buildroot:
> >
> >   http://free-electrons.com/training/buildroot/
>
> Awesome work! Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to this guide.
> I've read it entirely and I learned a lot of useful stuff and tips.

Thanks! Glad to know this is useful. As you can imagine, it required
quite a bit of preparation work :-)

> >  * LaTeX source code
> >    http://git.free-electrons.com/training-materials/
> >

> In case we wish to suggest some corrections / additions, where should
> we send patches for review ?

I *think* you can send them to our training-materials-update mailing
list, to which you can subscribe at
http://lists.free-electrons.com/mailman/listinfo/training-materials-updates.
If that doesn't work, just send them to me.

However, for non-trivial contributions, we do ask contributors to
assign their copyright to Free Electrons (which just requires an
e-mail, no paperwork involved).

Looking forward to seeing your patches!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons