[Buildroot] Buildroot hackaton this WE

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jul 7 17:57:00 UTC 2015

Hello,

Six Buildroot developers will be gathering this WE for a hackaton, from
Friday evening (July 10) to Wednesday morning (July 15), which means 4
full days of work on Buildroot.

The participants will be Samuel Martin, Arnout Vandecappelle, Yann E.
Morin, Maxime Hadjinlian, Romain Naour and myself. We will be meeting
in my place, near Toulouse, France.

Even if you're not attending the event physically, all of us will be
around on IRC. If you want to have the opportunity to discuss with us,
make progress on some topics / patch series, it will be a great moment
to do it: since many developers will be there, we should hopefully be
able to take decisions on what to do with certain patches, and quickly
review patch series.

We don't have very specific topics defined for now, except look at some
of the pending patch series, and maybe working on some new topics.

Do not hesitate to point us to things that have been waiting for a
while, and we'll try to make progress on them. If you can be around
during the hackaton to reply to comments and post updated versions of
your patches, you will increase the chances for such patches to get
merged.

So don't hesitate to join us on IRC during this event!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons