[Buildroot] Package python-pyxml missing?

Shawn Rose sr at ecoventsystems.com
Thu Jan 29 23:42:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

Is the python-pyxml package suppose to be included in the latest builds?
 I just did a git clone git://git.busybox.net/buildroot and the package
buildroot/package/python-pyxml is missing.  I also do not see it on
http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/ on the master branch.

Why I ask is my python-setuptools crashes on for me when I use any of
its functionality with the error ImportError: No module named
xml.dom.pulldom   I believe this is due to my python xml package being
missing.

V/R,
-Shawn

--