[Buildroot] weston rpi-backend.so failed to load

George Georgopoulos ggeorg at arkasoft.com
Tue Jan 6 11:01:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

just build buildroot for raspberry pi with waylaid/weston - my problem when I start weston with the rpi-backend is that I get a

“Failed to load module: File not found” as you can see from the screenshot:

 http://postimg.org/image/uk5tjco4n/full/ <http://postimg.org/image/uk5tjco4n/full/>

When I run weston with frame buffer  backend it works (but its slow).

The problem is that I get those “can’t resolve symbol” error for vcos_ symbols - libvcos.so is in /usr/lib

I use the latest stable release: 2014.11

Kind Regards,
George.