[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-12-13

Vicente Olivert Riera Vincent.Riera at imgtec.com
Mon Jan 5 12:03:58 UTC 2015

On 12/14/2014 07:30 AM, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Build statistics for 2014-12-13
> ===============================

>       mipsel |         gst1-plugins-bad-1.4.4 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/427c56580f65ae9452ad68727155097a8df48914/

This is a problem of the opencv.pc file. It contains the full path of
the libraries instead of strings like '-lopencv_something'. If we fix
the opencv.pc file, we fix this problem.

There is a bug report opened in almost October here:

  http://code.opencv.org/issues/3931

And Samuel (in CC) did a revision of it. Maybe he has more information
about how is this going.

Should we fix this in Buildroot if upstream stills not fixing it?

Vicente Olivert Riera
Graduate Software Engineer, MIPS Platforms
Imagination Technologies Limited
t: +44 (0)113 2429814
www.imgtec.com