[Buildroot] grub2 failure with gcc-4.9

tbultel at free.fr tbultel at free.fr
Fri Feb 20 16:34:09 UTC 2015

----- Mail original -----

FYI, the bug is not reproducible with the master branch of grub.
I will have to submit a patch anyway, because due to the poor usb hid
implementation, grub thinks my touchscreen and my joystick are keyboards .. and goes in
infinite loop due to unknown keys (I also had it on the 2.0 version).
But everything else works fine.

Thierry