[Buildroot] setting up directfb for a raspberry pi + waveshare32b display

Lou Crittenden loucrittenden63 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:46:33 UTC 2015

>Disregard that!! I remember now making the /etc/init.d/s30fbtft script and
I >found the part that has the "swap_xy=0" and am changing it to
"swap_xy=1", >and doing the tweaks from there.

Well, I swapped the axes by changing swap_xy=0 to swap_xy=1 and while it
swapped the axes, I am having an issue where the y-axis is inverted, so
when I move my finger up and down the screen (it is in landscape), the
arrow moves the opposite. If I move the arrow left and right along the
x-axis, it moves properly. How do I fix that y-axis?