[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2015-02-10

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Feb 11 15:22:38 UTC 2015

Dear Baruch Siach,

On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 16:48:15 +0200, Baruch Siach wrote:

> The tar file itself is not corrupted, but apparently the original svn checkout
> was partial. From the first failure log
> (http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/98e/98e6a4a4046231598f5380e7ec5ac5a6833c5c41/build-end.log):

[...]

Aah, indeed! Weird that svn returns with success if the download was
partial. But who knows, maybe it's possible.

> > Maybe in any case, we should add a hash file to the google-breakpad
> > package, so that we're sure the tarball being built is the right one.
>
> I'm not sure the tar file generation is guaranteed to be deterministic.

I didn't realize that this package is getting its source code from SVN.
Then indeed, using a hash is not possible.

So, yes Richard should remove this tarball from his cache.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons