[Buildroot] Buildroot developers/users at Embedded Linux Conference in San Jose?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Feb 5 22:36:34 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am wondering if some Buildroot developers or users will be at the
next Embedded Linux Conference in San Jose, California, on March 23-25.
If so, I'd be interested in setting up a moment to gather and at least
meet each other.

I proposed a talk about Buildroot at this ELC edition, but it got
rejected. Instead, another talk about Buildroot has been accepted, it
will be giving by Stephanie Lockwood-Childs from VCT Labs. See
http://elcabs2015.sched.org/event/70ed9eef1b3ed5e50b43821dd899503d.

Let me know if there is some interest to set up a meeting around
Buildroot.

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni
--