[Buildroot] Nginx package

Geoffrey Ragot geoffreyragot at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 12:14:31 UTC 2015

Hello,

the pb is that luajit (in the context) is not a builtin module of nginx.
It has to be built in a directory and nginx has to be compiled with
"--add-module <path_to_luajit>".

The nginx package has an option to specify "--add-module" arguments but
in this case, the dependency is not clearly mentionned in nginx.mk.
I have to care about build luajit before nginx to ensure that
<path_to_luajit> contains required files.