[Buildroot] buildroot support for OrangePI PC

Cam Hutchison camh at xdna.net
Sat Dec 19 23:51:52 UTC 2015

Eelco Chaudron <echaudron at xiot.nl> writes:

>Hi All,

>Was wondering if anyone has started working on OrangePi PC board support?

I'll be embarking on this in the new year (OrangePi Plus too). I plan is
to come up with two defconfigs - one for the 3.4 kernel which supports
the hardware ok but has a lot of code that is not mainlined and has a
custom build process, and one for mainline which currently has limited
support for the H3 and Orange Pi (although there is current activity so
I'll also track the linux-sunxi kernel too).

I'll keep my WIP on a github repo and I can let you know when I make a
start.