[Buildroot] Email list volume

Bryce Schober bryce.schober at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 04:41:20 UTC 2015

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Thomas Petazzoni <
thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:

> So this 1500 e-mail for today is really exceptional. Though I agree in
> general that the volume of traffic on the list is quite high. If you
> have suggestions to make it more reasonable, it would definitely be
> interesting.

It seems to me that I've seen git commits posted here regularly... but
scanning back now, I see that's not actually standard practice lately. I
don't know what I'd do except keep the git commit notifications off the
list, but it appears that's not normal anyway.

Bryce Schober