[Buildroot] wide-dhcpv6 crash when built in buildroot version 2014.05 using a cross toolchain arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf with gcc version 4.8.3

Gustavo Zacarias gustavo at zacarias.com.ar
Wed Apr 15 12:23:43 UTC 2015

On 04/15/2015 08:27 AM, Srinivasan R wrote:

> Hi Gustavo Zacarias,
>   Thanks for reply,
> Can you please give me any link for the manual that gives the example of newer make file format that buildroot's latest version will accept?
> Meantime, the defconfig I am using is "toro_defconfig".
>
> Regards,
> Srini.

Hi.
Please keep the list in cc@
There's no such thing as toro_defconfig in vanilla buildroot, so it's
either a fork/customized.
The documents are online, see:
http://www.buildroot.net/downloads/manual/manual.html#generic-package-reference
A quick generic package to use as sample could be eeprog, there are many
others, it depends on the complexity you're facing.
Regards.