[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] nios2 build results for 2014-09-05

Bernd Kuhls bernd.kuhls at t-online.de
Sun Sep 7 08:01:04 UTC 2014

Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel at vanguardiasur.com.ar>
wrote in
news:CAAEAJfAeQhe93q7qZFTP=rbZqTfhqQ5FrcXK9ATGzPAoj8sX0w at mail.gmail.com:

> On 6 September 2014 12:12, Bernd Kuhls <bernd.kuhls at t-online.de> wrote:
>> Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel at vanguardiasur.com.ar>
>> wrote in news:CAAEAJfD4eNUAZF9bNV+tWNghFw-
>> pe5qmeAJoZuzMsbASZuAuVg at mail.gmail.com:
>>
>>> Any idea why av_open_input_file and avformat_open_input is not found?
>>
>> is the current build error still related to this discussion?
>>
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.uclibc.buildroot/74623
> Well, it seems that patch you sent attempted to fix this same error.
> However, applying your patch over here didn't help.

Hi,

weird, I just tested my patch again and it still fixes the build error here:

[...]
checking for sqlite3_prepare_v2 in -lsqlite3... yes
checking for av_open_input_file in -lavformat... no
checking for avformat_open_input in -lavformat... yes
checking for av_rescale_q in -lavutil ... yes
[...]

$ file /home/buildroot/br/output/target/usr/sbin/minidlnad
/home/buildroot/br/output/target/usr/sbin/minidlnad: ELF 32-bit LSB
executable, Altera Nios II, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared
libs), for GNU/Linux 3.12.0, not stripped

Regards, Bernd