[Buildroot] [RFC] Responsive Design Website

Angelo Compagnucci angelo.compagnucci at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:56:10 UTC 2014

Hello List!

As a sign of gratitude for my recently committed mono patches, I
thought having a responsive design website could be a nice addition to
Buildroot.

With this in mind, I updated to the latest bootstrap3 and jquery
versions, fixed various unbootstrapness everywhere and made the
website responsive!

The website is very similar to the old one, the most difficult task
was to clean it to let conditional css rules make their job.

You can try it (also with your mobile phone) at:

http://buildrootrd.idea-on-line.it/ (WARNING: dns is stil propagating)

I'm open to suggestions and if you like the work I'll continue to fix
the entire website and I'll send a patch in the next few days.

Sincerely, Angelo.

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo