[Buildroot] Following the Buildroot meeting through Google Hangout

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Oct 10 13:45:49 UTC 2014

Hello,

If some people are interested, we'll try like other years, to start a
Google Hangout session to allow persons not physically present at the
meeting to listen to the discussions, and participate.

If you're interested, please send me (potentially privately) your
Google e-mail address. If you're not used to Google Hangout, please
make sure to install the necessary Web browser plug-in.

Note that we do not guarantee that things will work: we don't have a
clear idea of how much bandwidth we'll have, and what the meeting room
will look like. Hopefully at least audio should be working.

The meeting will start on Saturday at around 9 AM UTC+2, and will
continue until the evening, probably until 10 PM or 11 PM, depending on
the participants energy and motivation. We will restart on Sunday,
maybe a little bit later, for the entire day as well, but probably
finishing earlier in the evening than on Saturday.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons